“I started my yoga journey after having panic attacks and anxiety. There has never been a class that I haven’t loved! Over the years I’ve taken classes with nearly all the teachers, all of whom are amazing! Yoga is now very much apart of my life. I have been to many studios and different classes, if anything this has made me realise time and time again how lucky I am to have a studio close to home with such amazing classes, teachers and workshops on offer. I haven’t experienced anything else even close”. – JC (Oct 2017)
“All the classes I take at Wellbeing Yoga are excellent. All your teachers teach with such authenticity, passion, love and care – there are a lot of yoga classes and teachers on offer but having enjoyed over 10 years of classes at the Sivananda Centre in Putney and doing the Sivananda teacher training in India (many years ago!) I know just how good the teachers are at Wellbeing Yoga!!” – KW (Oct 2017)
Our 4 week Beginners Yoga courses introduce new starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice. These courses cover all the central yoga postures and alignment and explains the benefits they bring.
We have two 4 week courses starting in early September:
Date: Aug 01 2018 – Aug 08 2018 From: 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Date: Aug 22 2018 – Aug 29 2018 From: 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Pregnancy yoga is great for beginners or experienced yogis and is increasingly recommended to pregnant women, as a gentle way of maintaining or gaining fitness while reducing anxiety with breathing and relaxation techniques. It can play a key role in enhancing the experience of this precious time and empowering mums-to-be to have the most conscious birth experience.
Fri Date: Jul 27 2018 From: 7:45 PM – 9:00 PM
Yoga Nidra is a very deep, lying down powerful meditation: it relieves stress, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia & boosts energy… promotes positive mental health – it also helps make changes in your life; it’s so powerful they treat soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD with it). All you need to do is come & lie down. Come & learn a practice to use at home – price includes a recording to take home.
New to us?
Latest Twetter Feeds
- Summer Yoga Outside – next dates coming!
- Learn To Meditate – Mindfulness & Meditation Course runs up to 3 June
- Pregnancy Yoga Next Intake 6 June
- Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest with Stephanie 8 June
- Beginners Yoga 4 Week Course starts 19 June
- Hatha & Hypnosis Taster Class 25 June then 4 Week Course starts 2 July
- Rebalancing/Chakras (Energy Centres) Workshop for Calm & Wellbeing 29 June with Krystal
- Spring Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreat with Jess & Daniel : 1st – 4th March 2019
- More 2018/2019 Event details on website & coming soon. Can’t see what your after? Just email email@example.com