“I started yoga after having panic attacks and anxiety. There has never been a class that I haven’t loved! I’ve taken classes with nearly all the teachers – all are amazing! Yoga is very much a part of my life now. I have been to many other places, if anything this has made me realise just how lucky I am to have a studio close with such amazing classes, teachers, and workshops. I haven’t experienced anything else even close”. – JC (June 2018)
“All the classes I take at Wellbeing Yoga are excellent. All the teachers teach with such authenticity, passion, love and care – there are a lot of yoga classes and teachers on offer but having enjoyed 10 years at the Sivananda Centre, London and doing the Sivananda teacher training in India I know just how good the teachers are at Wellbeing Yoga!!” – KW (April 2018).
Yin yoga is a slow, meditative and deeply relaxing style of yoga, which is becoming an increasingly popular way to practice. Many of us lead fast-paced, demanding and intensely stressful lives. We appear on the outside like serene water birds gliding smoothly on the lake’s surface while actually below we are paddling frantically to stay afloat. We are becoming so familiar with tension and tightness that rarely do we consciously realise the need to release to reduce the significant stress that we experience.
For more info and/or to book, please click the button below:
Our 4 week Beginners Yoga courses introduce new starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice. These courses cover all the central yoga postures and alignment and explains the benefits they bring.
We have two 4 week courses starting soon:
Date: Sep 14 2018 From: 7:15 PM – 9:00 PM
This is a very popular workshop so book in early! Starting with a general introduction to the chakras (energy centres) around the body, which can become “energetically blocked” – for example, we can hide away parts of ourselves – we will use a beautifully-crafted sequence of Yin postures.
New to us?
Latest Twetter Feeds
Join us for “Chill out Sunday” a Yin & Nidra Yoga Workshop with Stephanie Blanchard - A slow, meditative and deeply… https://t.co/H2NhFf51zY
- Chakra Balancing Workshop with Krystal 14 Sept
- Beginners Yoga 4-Week Course 18 Sept: Ania
- Chill out Sunday: Yin Yoga with Yoga Nidra: Steph Blanchard 23 Sept
- Beginners Yoga 4-Week Course 26 Sept Krystal
- Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest with Steph Blanchard 5 Oct
- Next Pregnancy Yoga 4 Week intake dates coming soon!
- 4 SPACES LEFT! Spring Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreat with Jess & Daniel : 1st – 4th March 2019 – On the website to book now!
- More 2018/2019 Event details on website & coming soon. Can’t see what your after? Just email email@example.com