“I started yoga after having panic attacks and anxiety. There has never been a class that I haven’t loved! I’ve taken classes with nearly all the teachers – all are amazing! Yoga is very much a part of my life now. I have been to many other places, if anything this has made me realise just how lucky I am to have a studio close with such amazing classes, teachers, and workshops. I haven’t experienced anything else even close”. – JC (June 2018)
“All the classes I take at Wellbeing Yoga are excellent. All the teachers teach with such authenticity, passion, love and care – there are a lot of yoga classes and teachers on offer but having enjoyed 10 years at the Sivananda Centre, London and doing the Sivananda teacher training in India I know just how good the teachers are at Wellbeing Yoga!!” – KW (April 2018).
Date: Sep 14 2018 From: 7:15 PM – 9:00 PM
This is a very popular workshop so book in early! Starting with a general introduction to the chakras (energy centres) around the body, which can become “energetically blocked” – for example, we can hide away parts of ourselves – we will use a beautifully-crafted sequence of Yin postures.
Date: Sep 06 2018 – Sep 27 2018 From: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join Hypnotherapist and Yoga Teacher Candace Redden (Dip H,Dip NLP &HC HB MhbA) on our Hatha & Hypnosis course combining yoga and hypnosis to facilitate change for you but not just in your body, in your mind as well. This is all about relieving tension on the key areas: neck, shoulders, lower back and hips, so we’ll start with breathing exercises and some de-stressing yoga followed by a guided hypnosis lying-down relaxation to teach you how to work with your subconscious mind and create change from within. Open to anyone but ideal for you if you’re stressed, just need some tlc, or are struggling with anxiety/other similar concerns.
Our 4 week Beginners Yoga courses introduce new starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice. These courses cover all the central yoga postures and alignment and explains the benefits they bring.
We have two 4 week courses starting in early September:
New to us?
Latest Twetter Feeds
How To Be Stress-Free, Mentally & Emotionally - Not long until Ben's workshop is here! Booking essential… https://t.co/q7oMUQEsf8
- Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest 27 July with Stephanie Blanchard
- Next Pregnancy Yoga 4 Week intake starts 1 Aug
- Hatha & Hypnosis 4-Week Course 3 Sept Candace Redden
- Ben Wolffe is back! Sept 8th How to be Stress Free: Mentally & Emotionally
- Beginners Yoga 4-Week Weekend Course 9 Sept: Steph
- Beginners Yoga 4-Week Course 11 Sept: Ania
- Chakra Balancing Workshop with Krystal 14 Sept
- Beginners Yoga 4-Week Course 19 Sept Krystal
- Chill out Sunday: Yin Yoga with Yoga Nidra: Steph Blanchard 23 Sept
- 4 SPACES LEFT! Spring Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreat with Jess & Daniel : 1st – 4th March 2019 – On the website to book now!
- More 2018/2019 Event details on website & coming soon. Can’t see what your after? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org