To ‘rest’, to ‘relax’ and to ‘restore’ is essential to everyone especially in today’s society and stressful lifestyle. To ‘rest’ deeply is to experience relaxation, where there is effortlessness, quietness and peace.
Restorative Yoga is postures adapted from classical yoga asana, where the practice focus is relaxing the body in restful supported positions. Each pose is usually held for few minutes, gradually extending to longer during the session.
Hatha AND Hypnosis 4-Week Course: How to Free the Body and the Mind with Candace Redden
Date: Nov 06 2017 – Nov 27 2017 From: 8:15 PM – 9:30 PM
Join Hypnotherapist and Yoga Teacher Candace Redden (Dip H,Dip NLP &HC HB MhbA) on our Hatha & Hypnosis course combining yoga and hypnosis to facilitate change for you but not just in your body, in your mind as well. This is all about relieving tension on the key areas: neck, shoulders, lower back and hips, so we’ll start with breathing exercises and some de-stressing yoga followed by a guided hypnosis lying-down relaxation to teach you how to work with your subconscious mind and create change from within. If you cant make this see the workshop below.
Hatha AND Hypnosis Workshop: How to Free the Body and the Mind with Candace Redden Fri eve 3 Nov
Latest Twetter Feeds
- Wellbeing Yoga’s Social Night! A Gathering for all - 12th Oct
- Hatha & Hypnosis Workshop: How to Free the Body and the Mind with Candace Redden - 3rd Nov
- Rest and Relax Workshop with Daniel Groom - 4th Nov
- Moon Yoga! Evening of Nurture & Self Reflection with Krystal Moore - 10th Nov
- Beginners’ Yoga Workshop with Ania Caplin - 12th Nov
- Yoga Nidra with Daniel Groom - 17th Nov
- Winter Detox: Yoga & Nutrition Workshop with Ania & Stacie - 19th Nov
- Winter Yoga & Meditation Weekend in Suffolk - Retreat 2-5 Feb
- 8 space gone already! May Retreat to Andalusian Mountains 17 - 20 May 2018
- More events for 2017 to follow...