“I started my yoga journey after having panic attacks and anxiety. There has never been a class that I haven’t loved! Over the years I’ve taken classes with nearly all the teachers, all of whom are amazing! Yoga is now very much apart of my life. I have been to many studios and different classes, if anything this has made me realise time and time again how lucky I am to have a studio close to home with such amazing classes, teachers and workshops on offer. I haven’t experienced anything else even close”. – JC (Oct 2017)
“All the classes I take at Wellbeing Yoga are excellent. All your teachers teach with such authenticity, passion, love and care – there are a lot of yoga classes and teachers on offer but having enjoyed over 10 years of classes at the Sivananda Centre in Putney and doing the Sivananda teacher training in India (many years ago!) I know just how good the teachers are at Wellbeing Yoga!!” – KW (Oct 2017)
Join Hypnotherapist and Yoga Teacher Candace Redden (Dip H,Dip NLP &HC HB MhbA) on our Hatha & Hypnosis course combining yoga and hypnosis to facilitate change for you but not just in your body, in your mind as well. This is all about relieving tension on the key areas: neck, shoulders, lower back and hips, so we’ll start with breathing exercises and some de-stressing yoga followed by a guided hypnosis lying-down relaxation to teach you how to work with your subconscious mind and create change from within.
Friday 15th June: 7:15 – 8:15pm
Sunday 17th June: 11:30 – 12:30pm
Sunday 24th June: 11:30 – 12:30pm
Friday 6th July: 7.15 – 8.15pm
Using our breath to focus and calm our chaotic mind we will learn to be present, which is essentially the meaning of mindfulness- to be “in the moment”. The meditation course is suitable for anyone and recommended for those with an interest to learn more about meditation and mindfulness.
Date: Jun 19 2018 – Jul 10 2018 From: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Our 4 week Beginners Yoga course introduces new starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice. This course covers all the central yoga postures and alignment and explains the benefits they bring. You will learn easy to understand breath, relaxation and meditation techniques with the opportunity to ask lots of questions.
New to us?
Latest Twetter Feeds
At Wellbeing Yoga we want you to feel happier! This is how yoga turns your bad thoughts into good thoughts… https://t.co/PBtIWwbPW6
- Summer Yoga Outside – next dates coming!
- Learn To Meditate – Mindfulness & Meditation Course runs up to 3 June
- Pregnancy Yoga Next Intake 6 June
- Yoga Nidra for Deep Rest with Stephanie 8 June
- Beginners Yoga 4 Week Course starts 19 June
- Hatha & Hypnosis Taster Class 25 June then 4 Week Course starts 2 July
- Rebalancing/Chakras (Energy Centres) Workshop for Calm & Wellbeing 29 June with Krystal
- Spring Yoga & Meditation Weekend Retreat with Jess & Daniel : 1st – 4th March 2019
- More 2018/2019 Event details on website & coming soon. Can’t see what your after? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org