Company Name: Wellbeing Yoga Ltd
Company Registered Address: J D McDavitt Accountants Ltd, 4 Cornhouse Buildings, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7UP. United Kingdom
Company Place of Registration: Companies House, Cardiff on 17th December 2014
Company Number: 9358139
Company Telephone Number: 07766 577227/01277 201523
Trading Name: Wellbeing Yoga
Company e mail address: You may contact us on this page
Company address for postal correspondence: 34, Park Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 4TX. United Kingdom.
Prices for our customers are shown in £GBP
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions, sections 9 to 14, below for our cancellation terms in relation to various yoga types
Refund Policy: Where a refund applies, we make refunds within 8-14 days of the refund amount having been agreed with customers
Making an Online Booking and Payment – How to Get Started
- First, please read our Terms and Conditions. You will be asked to accept these when you make a booking with us. Thank you
- New customers – Please select a class or course that you are interested in, and click on the link to book your place. You will then be taken to a sub-site that will ask you to create a customer account. Please follow the prompts, and add your contact and payment information. When you are ready, you will be able to check-out, and book your first class with Wellbeing Yoga.
- Existing customers – Please select the class or course that you are interested in attending, and you will be redirected to the sub site for payment. Log into your account there, and proceed through the booking process. You will then be able to check-out when you are ready.
- “Mindbody Connect” mobile App
– This application is available free of charge for both iPhone and Android devices. Use the App to locate and add Wellbeing Yoga to your “Favourites”.
Once you have done this you will be able to browse through the classes we offer, and Sign Up and pay for a session conveniently, straight from your smartphone.Click here to read our guide on booking with the mobile App
General Terms and Conditions
- We require all our customers to complete and sign a Customer Registration Form prior to participating in their first class, course, workshop or retreat (hereafter referred to as “classes”) with Wellbeing Yoga Ltd. Your teacher will provide you with this Customer Registration Form when you arrive for your first class.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to classes if we believe they are inappropriate to the customer or if we believe a customer’s conduct and behaviour may be disruptive to other participants.
- Wellbeing Yoga Ltd provides classes for adults. We do accommodate children under the age of 16 on the basis that they are accompanied by an adult and remain under their supervision at all times when in attendance.
- In the event that it becomes necessary, participants must follow the instructions of the Yoga Teacher on matters of Health, Safety, Fire and Emergency evacuation.
- For all Classes we request that you arrive 10 minutes before the class is due to start and register with your Yoga Teacher.
- Personal belongings are brought to classes entirely at the participant’s own risk. Wellbeing Yoga Ltd does not provide any safe storage facilities for belongings or valuables and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever for the belongings of participants. We respectfully request that our customers do not bring valuables with them on any occasion.
- Our classes normally take place at our dedicated studio in the premises of L A Fitness, Chindits Lane, Warley, Brentwood CM14 5LF. We also hold classes and workshops at other venues and we will provide details of the venue on our website wellbeingyoga.co.uk in such situations. We reserve the right to change locations of classes giving reasonable notice to customers in such circumstances.
- All pre booked classes, courses, workshops and retreats must be paid for in advance. On line pre- payments (or prepayments made by cheque or cash to your yoga teacher) will guarantee your place. We respectfully ask you to use our on line booking service wherever possible please. We accept Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card payments through this online booking system. Sorry but we don’t accept American Express cards.
- Single Class Bookings – You may pay for single classes at a drop in price. These prices are as indicated on our online booking pages. You may cancel your booking and receive a refund if cancellation is made 24 hours before the class time. We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations made after this time. If you buy a single class credit please note that this has a validity period of 8 weeks from the date of purchase. It must be used in this validity period. It will expire and have no value after the validity period ends.
- Single Workshop Bookings – You may pay for individual workshops at a drop in price. These prices are as indicated on our on line booking pages. You may cancel your booking and receive a refund if cancellation is made 7 days before the workshop time. We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations made after this time. If we cancel a workshop you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer to an alternative event.
- Multi Class Passes – You may also pay for a series of classes with our multi class passes. These passes incorporate a set number of classes during an 8 week validity period. Any unused class passes expire at the end of this validity period, can not be carried over into another period and have no value thereafter. Due to the attractive discount which we build into these multi class passes, we do not under any circumstances offer refunds for any classes which you subsequently do not attend in the validity period. Please therefore ensure that this is the best option for you prior to purchasing one of our class passes. If you are uncertain that you will be able to attend on all the dates during the class pass validity period then you may be better booking in on our single class drop in prices. You may cancel your booking of a Multi Class Pass and receive a refund if cancellation is made 7 days before the date of the first class in the series. We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations made after this time or after the class series has begun.
- Courses – You may wish to enrol in a course which runs over a series of specific dates. Due to the attractive discount which we build into course prices, we do not under any circumstances offer refunds for any element of the course which you subsequently do not attend. You may cancel your booking of a Course and receive a refund if cancellation is made 7 days before the date of the first class in the course. We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations made after this time or after the course has begun unless we are able to resell your place. We will make efforts to do this. We will contact you and make a refund less a 20% administration fee, in the event that such circumstances occur. If we cancel a course you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer to an alternative event.
- Retreats – We run a series of Retreats throughout the year. These are residential events which run over two, three or four days. We promote these Retreats many months in advance and we incur significant external costs. As a consequence our cancellation and refund policy for Retreats is different from that of our courses. You may cancel your booking of a Retreat place and receive a refund if cancellation is made 6 weeks before the date of the Retreat. We are sorry but we cannot offer refunds for cancellations made after this time unless we are able to resell the place that you have released. We will make efforts to do this. We will contact you and make a refund less a 20% administration fee in the event that such circumstances occur. If we cancel a Retreat you will be offered a full refund or the option to transfer to an alternative event.
- One to One Yoga Private Sessions – you may book and pay in advance for one to one private sessions with our Yoga Teachers. Once booked we do not offer refunds for cancelled sessions. You may rearrange a booking of a one to one private session, giving a minimum of 72 hours’ notice, with your Yoga Teacher on one occasion only. We are not able to accommodate further rearrangements and should you be unable to attend a rearranged session we regret that we are unable to refund your payment for that session.
- If you do not wish to make an advance booking you may come to any class or workshop without a booking and pay a drop in price on the day to your Yoga Teacher. We cannot however guarantee you a place on this basis. Should the class or workshop be full we regret that we will be unable to allow you to participate. It is because of this that we strongly recommend pre booking and payment wherever possible.
- If you have difficulties using our on line booking system please call us on 07766 577227 or e mail us. We will be pleased to help you.
- Wellbeing Yoga cannot be held responsible for any class or equipment not being available for whatever reason. Wellbeing Yoga reserves the right to make alterations to the classes provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- During your attendance at any Wellbeing Yoga event, if at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, we advise that you gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body and respect its limits on any given day.
- As part of your Customer Registration process ahead of your first class we ask you to sign a Release of liability as follows: I, the undersigned, understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician before beginning any activity programme, including yoga. I accept that Wellbeing Yoga, the teacher, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class. Those under 18 years of age must have this form signed by a parent or guardian. I accept that the teacher may in their sole discretion prohibit me from participating in a yoga class; and I comply with all of the instructions in relation to the yoga classes. I agree that Wellbeing Yoga is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I am in class or likewise. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I participate in them voluntarily with the full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury. I recognize my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury (including pregnancy) before every yoga class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. I agree that neither I, nor my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims, against Wellbeing Yoga or any of its teachers, therapists or employees for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- We collect data from you when you register with us at wellbeingyoga.co.uk and when you complete a customer registration form before your first class.
- The information that we collect from you will be used in the following ways: a) to help personalise your experience with us; b) to help us improve our customer service to you; c) to process transactions; d) to communicate to you directly in relation to a class or event that you may have booked or enquired about; e) for marketing purposes in the manner that you have permitted.
- As part of your Customer Registration at class and on the website wellbeingyoga.co.uk we will offer you the opportunity to receive future marketing information from Wellbeing Yoga Ltd by e mail, text or post. We undertake to make marketing contact with you only in the manner you permit and only in relation to events and matters directly concerned with Wellbeing Yoga Ltd. We will keep your information and contact details confidential and not under any circumstances give or sell your information to any third party for the purpose of promoting products that are not connected directly to Wellbeing Yoga Ltd.
- We will hold your information confidentially and limit access to it to: a) your Yoga teachers; b) our central administration team; c) third party organisations appointed specifically by us to undertake marketing promotions on behalf of Wellbeing Yoga Ltd.