Company Name: Wellbeing Yoga Ltd
Company Registered Address: J D McDavitt Accountants Ltd, 4 Cornhouse Buildings, Claydons Lane, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7UP. United Kingdom
Company Place of Registration: Companies House, Cardiff on 17th December 2014
Company Number: 9358139
Company Telephone Number: 07766 577227/01277 201523
Trading Name: Wellbeing Yoga
Company e mail address: You may contact us on this page
Company address for postal correspondence: 34, Park Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 4TX. United Kingdom.
Prices for our customers are shown in £GBP
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions, sections 9 to 14, below for our cancellation terms in relation to various yoga types
Refund Policy: Where a refund applies, we make refunds within 8-14 days of the refund amount having been agreed with customers
General Terms and Conditions
- We require all our customers to complete and sign a Customer Registration Form prior to participating in their first class, course, workshop or retreat (hereafter referred to as “classes”) with Wellbeing Yoga Ltd. Your teacher will provide you with this Customer Registration Form when you arrive for your first class.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to classes if we believe they are inappropriate to the customer or if we believe a customer’s conduct and behaviour may be disruptive to other participants.
- Wellbeing Yoga Ltd provides classes for adults. We do accommodate children under the age of 16 on the basis that they are accompanied by an adult and remain under their supervision at all times when in attendance.
- In the event that it becomes necessary, participants must follow the instructions of the Yoga Teacher on matters of Health, Safety, Fire and Emergency evacuation.
- For all Classes we request that you arrive 10 minutes before the class is due to start and register with your Yoga Teacher.
- Personal belongings are brought to classes entirely at the participant’s own risk. Wellbeing Yoga Ltd does not provide any safe storage facilities for belongings or valuables and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever for the belongings of participants. We respectfully request that our customers do not bring valuables with them on any occasion.
- Our classes normally take place in the Brentwood, Essex area. We also hold classes and workshops at other venues and we will provide details of the venue on our website wellbeingyoga.co.uk in such situations. We reserve the right to change locations of classes giving reasonable notice to customers in such circumstances.
- All pre booked classes, courses, workshops and retreats must be paid for in advance.
- One to One Yoga Private Sessions – you may book and pay in advance for one to one private sessions with our Yoga Teachers. Once booked we do not offer refunds for cancelled sessions. You may rearrange a booking of a one to one private session, giving a minimum of 72 hours’ notice, with your Yoga Teacher on one occasion only. We are not able to accommodate further rearrangements and should you be unable to attend a rearranged session we regret that we are unable to refund your payment for that session.
- If you do not wish to make an advance booking you may come to any class or workshop without a booking and pay a drop in price on the day to your Yoga Teacher. We cannot however guarantee you a place on this basis. Should the class or workshop be full we regret that we will be unable to allow you to participate. It is because of this that we strongly recommend pre booking and payment wherever possible.
- If you have difficulties using our on line booking system please call us on 07766 577227 or e mail us. We will be pleased to help you.
- Wellbeing Yoga cannot be held responsible for any class or equipment not being available for whatever reason. Wellbeing Yoga reserves the right to make alterations to the classes provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- During your attendance at any Wellbeing Yoga event, if at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, we advise that you gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body and respect its limits on any given day.
- As part of your Customer Registration process ahead of your first class we ask you to sign a Release of liability as follows: I, the undersigned, understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician before beginning any activity programme, including yoga. I accept that Wellbeing Yoga, the teacher, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class. Those under 18 years of age must have this form signed by a parent or guardian. I accept that the teacher may in their sole discretion prohibit me from participating in a yoga class; and I comply with all of the instructions in relation to the yoga classes. I agree that Wellbeing Yoga is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I am in class or likewise. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I participate in them voluntarily with the full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury. I recognize my responsibility to notify my teacher of any serious illness or injury (including pregnancy) before every yoga class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. I agree that neither I, nor my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims, against Wellbeing Yoga or any of its teachers, therapists or employees for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- We collect data from you when you register with us at wellbeingyoga.co.uk and when you complete a customer registration form before your first class.
- The information that we collect from you will be used in the following ways: a) to help personalise your experience with us; b) to help us improve our customer service to you; c) to process transactions; d) to communicate to you directly in relation to a class or event that you may have booked or enquired about; e) for marketing purposes in the manner that you have permitted.
- As part of your Customer Registration at class and on the website wellbeingyoga.co.uk we will offer you the opportunity to receive future marketing information from Wellbeing Yoga Ltd by e mail, text or post. We undertake to make marketing contact with you only in the manner you permit and only in relation to events and matters directly concerned with Wellbeing Yoga Ltd. We will keep your information and contact details confidential and not under any circumstances give or sell your information to any third party for the purpose of promoting products that are not connected directly to Wellbeing Yoga Ltd.
- We will hold your information confidentially and limit access to it to: a) your Yoga teachers; b) our central administration team; c) third party organisations appointed specifically by us to undertake marketing promotions on behalf of Wellbeing Yoga Ltd.